On July 9th, I participated in a webinar with members of the Mustang Mach-E design team. They went over the process of designing the new Mach-E — from initial design ideas to VR models to clay models to final design. It was an interesting story to see and hear.
The Designers on the webinar:
- Chris Walter, Exterior Design Manager, Mustang
- Jason Castriota, Chief Designer and Ford Global Brand Director for Battery Electric Vehicles
- Mark Kaufman, Global Director, Electrification
- Brandon Bishop, Executive Technology Analyst
- Chris Freeman, Global Product Marketing Manager, Electric Vehicles
- Jennifer Seely, Designer
- Thakur Bodi, Moderator
I recorded the webinar so now you can learn about this revolutionary design for the Mustang. They mentioned they may do more session in the future. If you are like me, you are excited to find out more about the Mustang Mach-E before it starts shipping!